It’s time to start thinking ahead about Christmas gifts for your clients—and, please, leave the foil-wrapped chocolate oranges in 1997.
Do you really want to impress your clients? You need to WOW them with a gift that they will actually like and will actually use. We’re thinking beyond the Honey Baked Ham gift cards (even though, I do love a honey baked ham) and the meat and wine gift baskets to the basics, okay? Let’s go beyond basic. Keep reading if you agree.
I’m all about keeping things fresh, edgy, and cool. Making a lasting impression is my favorite thing to do, so here is a list of my top gift ideas your clients will *genuinely* thank you for:
Live it – Love it – Print it: Printing off social media photos has never been easier from your smartphone. Connect your social media accounts to the free-to-download HP Sprocket App and instantly turn those photos into colorful prints!
In a world where data is life, you can’t go wrong gifting this portable external hard drive that includes these specs. I keep mine with me everywhere I go:
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Reimagined design
- Trusted drive built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. Requires reformatting for Mac OS X operating system.
It looks small—until you turn it on. Give your clients the gift of taking sound with them everywhere with this mini, portable speaker by Bose. (Starting to think “portable” is a theme here?)
- Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass for a Bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud & clear outdoors—for beach days or camping trips.
- Waterproof speaker from the Inside out (Ipx7 rating), with soft, rugged exterior that resists dents, cracks, and scratches
- Easily portable with a Tear-resistant strap to bring it wherever you go, strap to your backpack, cooler or handlebars
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with up to 6 hours of play time from a rechargeable battery
- Built-in speakerphone for taking calls out loud and voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google assistant
Ok, so if I received these as a gift, I would probably pass out from happiness. These headphones are so modern, edgy, and wireless—SCORE! If you need to splurge on an extra-special client, you can’t lose by sending them a fresh pair of buds.
- Connect via class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Up to 8 hours of battery life for when you’re on the go
- With fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback when battery is low
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
- What’s in the Box: Beatsx earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, removable secure-fit wingtips, pocket-sized carrying case, lightning to USB-A charging cable, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
In a day and age where we want things, and we want them NOW, nothing is more perfect than Amazon Prime. Oh, and now Prime members get special deals with Whole Foods (obviously, #M&A)
Prime members enjoy:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on over 50 million items
- Watch thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Stream millions of songs and thousands of playlists
- Also get free Kindle e-books, unlimited photo storage, exclusive access to deals, Twitch, and much more
Have a client who loves reading? Give the gift of Audible for anytime, anywhere listening of their favorite audiobooks.
Depending on your budget, or if you have masses of clients to gift, some of these may not be feasible. However, these are great ideas to get your creative gift-giving juices flowing—or if you want to spoil the potential client…
Latest posts by Elizabeth Dickerson (see all)
- Data reporting: You Hate It, But You Gotta Love It (Because, More Money) - December 18, 2017
- Thinking Ahead: Cool Company Christmas Gifts Your Clients Will Actually Like - November 16, 2017
- Ideas Are Worthless Without Execution - November 3, 2017